Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

buck timeline

i know we all watch em grow up just thought id share because it is pretty amazing!

post-3282-1283139297_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1283139319_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1283139335_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1283139355_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1283139399_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1283139377_thumb.jpg

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing... I'm amazed from late July to Late August what these deer can put on in growth and mass!

AzP&Y

i wanna let him go another year or two just to see how much he will grow! Hopefully another hunter doesnt harvest him or worse a kitty cat.

i wanna let him go another year or two just to see how much he will grow! Hopefully another hunter doesnt harvest him or worse a kitty cat.

I had the same thing with one of the buck I got

he came to my cam four years in a row

I waited four years to take him

I would have waited one or two more years but there was a hunter scouting in the same area that I got on my cam that summer so I made the diction to go for it with my bow.

I defiantly would have waited If that hunter did not show up

The cool thing is my mount of him has a time line underneath him with pics and dates it’s defiantly a cool thing to have

I have the same thing this year. I have two bucks that I have been hunting, with no luck so far. Both bucks started showing up on my cams around the first of June. They are still showing up on my cams, but not nearly as regularly as they did early in the summer. Hopefully I get to harvest one of them before the hunt is over.

Mine are all from this year. Having multiple years like you do is pretty cool!!

Thanks for sharing.

That is very cool. It looks like maybe he was shot and then healed up. If this is the case, could that have caused the non-typical growth???? Very cool either way and I hope you get to harvest him when he's ready for you.