Sign in to follow this  
desertmafia21

What do you think he'll score?

If it were me with my bow....I'l shoot first and then ask questions later :) It looks like a 5 x 5 he will probably scores ....high 260's?

Ernesto C

Strictly a guess but 34-35 wide, 310 gross....nice to see them polished.....its almost go time!

Good Luck to all with tags! Go get em'

somebody put ernesto's shoes back on him. he looked at his foot and saw that the elk had the same amount of toes and knew the rest o' the world all had 5 toes, but he has 6.

that's about a 320 bull. nice bull. just not very old yet. looks like he has a chance to be a good one in a few more years. has very good 3rd points, but he's weak on the right side in the 5th point and main beam. Lark.

He is a hard horned 6*6. My guess would be 300 to 320. The bull I tagged last year was about that size and scored 317

He would score #1 in my book. ;)

TJ

that's about a 320 bull. nice bull. just not very old yet. looks like he has a chance to be a good one in a few more years. has very good 3rd points, but he's weak on the right side in the 5th point and main beam. Lark.

My thoughts Exactly ;)

I think he is bigger than everyone here thinks. I would put him about 20 inches bigger than most. He has really nice thirds. His main beams are pretty long. I would think he is at least 330 and could be bigger. I would have to get a better look.

Later,

recurveman