Sign in to follow this  
coues7

Need input on what you'd score this

I went camping up in 23 this weekend and put my cam out for a few days. Anyone wanna guess the score on this guy....after he looses velvet? Thanks in advance! Enjoy

post-181-1127099535.jpg

post-181-1127099545.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Unit 23?????? is there deer in 23?? :) You know,every time they make a "guess the score contest" here I always take the last place so let me see.............I think your buck will score in the mid 90's. Any way thanks for sharing the pics of that good looking buck.

Ernesto C

Never put your finger in the trigger unless you are ready to shoot.

I'm thinkin he'll gross right around 95- 97"

Nice buck :)

I wish I could post the actual size photo's that I have. It was set on the second to highest setting and I had to downsize from there to post them here. Those little pics don't give that buck justice I don't think. I believe if you right click and save you can get to see them larger. Thanks for the input.

I believe you guys are right on. Mid 90's. his eye guards and inside width keep him back a little bit.I still would put him on the wall though. :) thx for the pix.

I also would be surprised if he was over 100. He just isn't wide enough and I think that will also hold back the length on his main beams. Still a great buck though. Thanks for posting. CB

i think he will go a little lower than ya'll are sayin, he will loose a lot of mass when he rubs and is not wide. however, he has awesome lenght, i say high 80's-low 90's

I would say low to mid 90s

Right when I looked at it I thought 95 and it seems to be what everybody else thinks so 95.