AZelkwrestler

Camera Lock Box

Hello!

I have been following this sit for a few year and finally joined. I have noticed that the only draw back for many hunters with trail cams is the risk of one being stolen, Well after having three of mine stole by the scum of the earth I decided to make a lock box for the ones I have left. If anyone is interested in protecting their investment shoot me an email. Good Luck to All.

Welcome!

This has been discussed in the past, but all lock boxes really do is keep the honest people honest. If a dirt bag thief wants your camera he'll get it... lock box or not.

Good luck!

The tiny covert cams that I sell on CouesWhitetail.com are easier to hide and you can get that Tree60 mount to put the cameras up higher or even lower than the usual places that people search for cams. It really helps cut down on theft. As has been said it seems lockboxes just work for those not intending to steal a camera. Mounting them up high also protects them from bears without having to have a bear box.

Here is one that may keep the bears away also. Not sure were I got the picture maybe here some place?

post-1013-1278960214.jpg

Here is one that may keep the bears away also. Not sure were I got the picture maybe here some place?

l would hate to fall down packing that thing in. I guess you would need a bear box for your bear box.

the lock boxes work ok but i had two cameras stolen out of lock boxes i made last year and the boxes busted up so now im out the money for two cameras and the materials it took to make the boxes but i made the mistake of leaving the cameras up over a holiday weekend on water holes that were too close to roads but its hard to complain thats the risk you take leaving them out