Sign in to follow this  
TAM

Big bull contests?

I spoke with Amanda about a week or so about this and she still wanted to do it. I think that the two of us just need to finalize a few of the details.

Just to answer a few of the questions. First, sorry Deuce but in all fairness I think you're out. Perhaps we could still allow the pictures for the best pic category? Let me check with Amanda.

Coach, I believe the muzzy hunters will have to be combined with the rifle hunters there just aren't enough of them to get their own category. You may not be able to shoot as far but you've got great hunt dates so you really shouldn't be handicapped.

I'll try and keep everyone posted when we have more details.

Thanks,

Tim

Me and a couple friends are having a big bull contest. Its $100 a person, winner take all, there is $400 in the pot. ARCHERY ONLY, gross score and the top two bulls have to be officially measured by the selected P&Y measurer. PM if your interested.

Im in... archery New Mexico

Derek

I spoke with Amanda about a week or so about this and she still wanted to do it. I think that the two of us just need to finalize a few of the details.

Just to answer a few of the questions. First, sorry Deuce but in all fairness I think you're out. Perhaps we could still allow the pictures for the best pic category? Let me check with Amanda.

Coach, I believe the muzzy hunters will have to be combined with the rifle hunters there just aren't enough of them to get their own category. You may not be able to shoot as far but you've got great hunt dates so you really shouldn't be handicapped.

I'll try and keep everyone posted when we have more details.

Thanks,

Tim

just saying but i think the muzzy guys should be with archery, one shot, shortter range then rifle, "rut hunt". but hey just my .02

just saying but i think the muzzy guys should be with archery, one shot, shortter range then rifle, "rut hunt". but hey just my .02

No way tyler have you seen the new muzzle loaders? check them out the ultimate muzzleloader it will change your mind.

A few rules suggestions:

The Mullins should be the judges,

anyone who hunts with or sees a Mullins on their hunt are disqualified,

all Mullins must post pictures of their bulls before the blood clots or rigamortis sets in.

LMAO!

I'll leave my clients out of the contest but my nephew Tyler, who is a member, has his first bull tag this year and count him in!!! ;)