For me its a tradition to wait until the last day to put in, we do well on tags and I don't want to do anything to mess with the Ju-Ju, Take Care, JLG.

JLG..... We have the same Ju-Ju. Started that about 8 years ago.

I'm not impatient.... I sent them off in the mail a week & a 1/2 before the deadline.... and I'm willing to bet money I'll drew a deer tag this year... so I am content just wait for it to arrive in the mail! ;) Good things come to those who wait.... :D

I know guys that mail them to NM to have family members mail them from there so they have out of state post marks. crazy.

I had to call my wife from Mexico on Tuesday and have her finish my apps and get them to my buddy for the last minute drop off! That was cuttin' it close but I had forgotten about the deadline! JIM>

Jim

Hope your wife didn't fill it out wrong just so you are out guiding and making her more money instead of on your own hunt not making money! :D

I know guys that mail them to NM to have family members mail them from there so they have out of state post marks. crazy.

Now that is Crazy! But does it work????????????????? :unsure:

I waited til the last minute cause I want mine on the top!

Shhhhhh! Don't give away the secret! :ph34r: :rolleyes: :P

BTW, anyone want to lay down a Benji that I draw my first choice???

I call up a bunch of friends and we try to fill up as much of the parking lot as possible ... then make it a day event having hot dogs .. tailgaiting ... checking out vendors ... giving some blood and then laughing at guys like you who waited and get pissed off he had to wait in line in the parade...

No seriously I went at 4 pm had 2 kids pulled right in made a turn and got a parking spot ... took the kids up looked a couple racks for a few minutes dropped off apps then headed out ... not much of a zoo if you ask me ... I Like dropping it the last day so I can't get the maybe it was lost in the mail ... I also know which drum number it went into...

I waited til the last minute cause I want mine on the top!

Shhhhhh! Don't give away the secret! :ph34r: :rolleyes: :P

BTW, anyone want to lay down a Benji that I draw my first choice???

Unit 12AW Whitetail?

I wonder if Cabelas waited until the second to last day to overnight all the apps for their clients this year. bet not.