No, not topless pictures of Kappa-Kappa-Gamma Hotties................WAY BETTER than that!!

These pics are off one of the areas that we have been scouting for a while now, only thing is I can't hunt till January!!!!, and Becker is loving every second of that, prolly sharpening broadheads as we speak, hahahaahah. :P

318704.jpg

318705.jpg

318706.jpg

318707.jpg

318708.jpg

318710.jpg

318711.jpg

318712.jpg

318713.jpg

WOW :P, nice bucks! I couldn't believe as I scrolled down the bucks got BIGGER! Gets the blood flowing, let's go huntin. Dang, forgot I have to wait till Nov. :(

Great bucks. Great pictures. You really had the spot for the camera picked perfectly.

thanks and since you did you homework, I hope at least 1 of them is around in Jan for you!

Glad I passed on these couple of bucks after seeing the trail cams. CAN'T SHOOT THE BIG ONES IF YOUR TAKE THE LITTLE GUYS!!!!!!!!!

post-553-1125207649.jpg

Way to go Andy!! That last buck is a real bruiser with some serios wood! We are checking our cam on a hot lick this weekend so hopefully we'll have some pics to share.

Brian

nice pics LittleBear, man that 3x4 sure is a nice one for sure, good luck on them this coming season!

DAN

I would be proud to take a shot at any of those! Very nice pics. :P

but those little guys sure taste good and with a bow any buck is an acomplishment.but your right we have to let those little ones become the monarks their suppose to be.becouse we love looking at those dream pictures and the thrill that one of those may be our next ......... mike

Andy great pics. You hit a gold mine. As always don't ever share your hot spots with anyone!!! Isn't that unit 57? You know the one in Nevada?? :(