Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

Tell us about your favorite movies

Tombstone. How is Tombstone not on this list yet?

Has anyone seen the original Rounders with Glenn Ford and Henry Fonda? - Thats a great movie.

jeremiah johnson -

Can you skin grizz, pilgrim?

You two know each other?

Saw him once.

He says you fish poorly.

ya didn't put enough dirt down....saw it right off.

Rooster Cogburn -

A fella that carries a big-bore Sharps carbine might come in handy if we get jumped by elephants, or buffalo, or something.

Josey Wales -

When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.

I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

Hey DesertBull:

From Outlaw Josey Wales how about: "Good thing you stopped me. I might have killed her."

From Jeremiah Johnson: "Elk can't count!" or " I got a fine horse under me."

Jeremiah Johnson: Injuns put ya here?........Twerent Mormons! Seen anybody pass by recently?....No ones gone in front of me, cant say whats gone on behind me. Say, you wouldnt happen to have an extra hat on you would ya? Shades gettin scarce in these parts!

Josy Wales, Lone Wadi: Horned toad says go to mexico!

Top 3 right now -

Boondock Saints is a must see.

Tombstone/Dances with Wolves Tied for second.

Hurt Locker - Most Recently.

Honorable mentions:

Star Wars (all of them)

Lord of the Rings (All of them)

i never seen broke back mountain. is it any good? i did hear that game holler made his acting debut in it. said he was a stunt double. deliverance is a cool movie.

and the best line from josie wales was "it ain't for eatin', it's just for lookin' through".

and the correct quite for jeremiah johnson ain't "elk can't count". rather it is "elk don't know how many feet horses got". i know that movie by heart.

and i have seen "the rounders". great movie. filmed up around sedona and camp verde. another one of my all time favorites is Junior Bonner. but if you wanna see the classic all time best western you gotta watch "the terror of tiny town". a western filmed back in the '30's that has an all midget cast and they all ride shetlands. i mean everbuddy is a midget. dance hall girls, cowboys, bad guys, black smith, bankers, everbuddy. great movie. Lark.

Hehehe you are funny Lark :D

There is a movie that is really weird, I mean, is really good but at the same time it sucks; especially the end of the movie. From the begining of the movie al the way to the end you are "glued" to the t.v. screen!! really tense and thrilled!! but like I said.....in my opinion the end sucks :D an the end you are like :blink: :unsure: what the ??!!??? Its name is NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MAN. I called the video store and asked them where was the other C.D. or 2nd part of the movie...they told me that was it. :lol:

A war movie that I also liked a lot among others was BLACK HAWK DOWN; how about the movie "TAKEN" did you guys liked that one?

You all mentioned some really good movies, the movie "300" reminded me of Lark when he was a male dancer....nothing but muscle!

Good choices guys take care.

Larks are Deliverance and Broke back Mountain.

:lol: "Gonna make you squeal like a pig boy" :lol:

Forgot to mention of all my favorite t.v shows is "Bonanza"

I believe you Lark :D In fact, I saw one like it but was not a western...it was about "mafia" you know about gangsters. But I think is very funny what you said about G.H debut hehehhehe :lol:

Ernesto C