Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Bass

IN THE NEWS

The Arizona House has approved a bill that would draw local communities deeper into the fight against illegal immigration.

House Republicans passed the measure in a 35 to 21 party-line vote on Tuesday.

The measure would create a new crime in Arizona of willful failure to complete or carry an alien registration document. Meaning that if an immigrant is caught by law enforcement without legal documentation, that person would be committing a crime and would be arrested and put in jail.

The Arizona Senate approved the bill in February but must concur with changes made in the House before sending the bill to Governor Jan Brewer for her signature.

Basically, it would make it illegal to be an illegal in AZ. Go figure.

Mark

Amazin how much money we spend making laws that are so dang hard to figure ain't it???

Brewer said on the news she is not going to call national guard to go down she says it is the feds job. Hope we aren't just playing he said she said here....I think Napolitano should be forced to make that call or get out of homeland security................

Mark you're always a straight shooter and tell it how you see it kind of guy! I love it. Our reps and senators are idiots.....

The bleeding heart limp wrists at Humane Borders are freaking out about this.. God forbid that the state tries to right itself, but the masses of sympathizers in this state make it impossible to get anything done.

You watch, this law will be overturned in no time. Some liberal titbaby will cry wolf and take this all the way to the Supreme Court.

I heard one of the opposing arguments to this bill on the radio; some lady was saying that if this bill passes, then everyone in the state will have to carry ID at all times!

No change for me. How 'bout you?

Gotta hand it to her - at least she understands what the bill means.

Mike

I heard one of the opposing arguments to this bill on the radio; some lady was saying that if this bill passes, then everyone in the state will have to carry ID at all times!

No change for me. How 'bout you?

Gotta hand it to her - at least she understands what the bill means.

Mike

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is just way too simple ain't it......

most lib politicians are borderline retarded. did you see the joker in DC the other day questioning a navy admiral about some island in the south pacific? he told the admiral that were too many people there and he was afraid the island was going to tip over and capsize. you get the same sort of stuff here. they know there is no intelligent arguement about enforcing the law so they come up with the first stupid thing that pops into their heads. i carry i.d. called a drivers license. looks sorta like the taxmaster brewer ain't gonna sign it tho. i doubt she'll veto it, but instead let it turn into law because of inaction on her part. looks sorta like she's gonna do the same thing with the concealed weapon bill too. Lark.