Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

Selling guns

Other than this website, what is the best way to go about selling guns? I would like to sell to someone in southern Arizona so I can avoid shipping a gun. I called Cabelas in Phoenix and they sounded like they would offer a pretty fair price. I called a pawn shop in Tucson said they would offer between $50 and $125 for a rifle in excellent condition that sells in the $500-$600 range new. Apparently they they make their money off of tweakers who need money now regardless of the deal. Thanks for any ideas.

P.S. I have the following guns for sale. If you know someone looking for a new hunting set up I would appreciate passing the word allong.

#1) Ruger M77 Mark II, 7mm rem mag, wood stock, blued barrel, Bushnell 4200 elite scope with 40 mm objective lens and 3-10 power.

#2) Ruger M77 Mark II, .243, black synthetic stock, stainless barrel, Bushnell 4200 elite scope with 50mm objective lens and 3-10 power.

#3) Ruger Mark III pistol, .22 caliber.

Call Rob at 520-609-2924

hello -- go to backpage.com - free listings like craigslist - look under sportsequipement -- tons of local guns for sale - helps to give us a price on these and post in every hunting forums classifieds - Gary

you can also head to a gun show. make a sign out of a dowl and some cardboard and stick it down the muzzle of one of your rifles. throw the rifles on your shoulder and start walking around. you might also be able to list it on gunbroker, auctionarms or gunsamerica with some statement about AZ sale only.

thanks for the info on backpage.com.

good luck!

The 7MM and 243 NIB would go for $628 to $779 at Buds Gun Shop.

Around $400 - $500 on Auction Arms. Gun broker had a few in the $300 but those are auctions so I think those prices are a little low.

The 243 (.308 case) is temping for a rechamberd 260.

BJ

Backpage.com worked well for me. I ended up paying just under $5 to post, but I sold all three guns within a week.