Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Need Baseball Tickets

If any of you are Dbacks fans, you probably know that tickets went on sale today for the Yankees series in June. In order to eligible to by tickets today, you had to be chosen in a lottery. Well, lucky me I was chosen. I wanted to get tickets for the June 22 game for my daughter's birthday. I logged on at 9:00am and was hoping to spend $45 per ticket - no chance to get 4 at this price. So, I went to best available - $65 per ticket came up. More than I wanted to spend, but all you Dad's know that when it comes to your little girl you do things.

So, I put in all the required information and hit purchase - and Bamm - I get kicked out because the time expired. I had 2 minutes to do the transaction. I log back in and the next tickets that show up are in the 300s, upper deck. I didn't buy them. I tried for a half hour, no decent tickets came up again.

Anyone out there have 3 or 4 extra tickets to the June 22 game? If I can only get 3, my wife will stay home. But, this is a big game to my family - many of my cousins back East have season tickets to the Yankees and my daughters know the rivalry I have with them.

Thanks and I'm hoping for a miracle......

Sam

There will be a pair in the auction at the Arizona Elk Society Banquet on March 20th. This would be a great way to get your tickets and help Arizona wildlife at the same time.

I can get you tickets. Let me know how many and color section you would like to be in?

PM Sent

I think the tix are over priced, I have always got at least 10 games a season to go to but now I have to buy a ticket for my daughter and she is not that interested in sitting still anymore to watch a ame like she used to be when she was 1 or 2. I did get tix to opening day that has been a tradition of mine but I think I will just take the family to the ASU baseball games, much cheaper and more enjoyableand my daughter loves going to them! Go Devils.