Sign in to follow this  
cmc

Tucson Conservation Daze at Sportsmans Warehouse

The Tucson Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is hosting it's third annual "Conservation Daze" in Tucson at the Sportsman Warehouse at 3950 Costco Drive in Marana.

This is a two day event on March 13th and 14th.

The past two years has been a great success with the like of the Az Antelope Foundation, Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society, Safari Club International, Ducks Unlimited, Trout Unlimited, The National Wild Turkey Federation and the Arizona Game and Fish all having booths and representative on hand to meet and talk conservation with the attendees.

Also following suite with our tradition the RMEF will feed you and your family on the house as our local chapter members will be at the helm of the BBQ grill cooking up some burgers and hot dogs to server you come lunch time.

There will be also a Back Country Hunting seminar given both Saturday and Sunday that will cover how to select & use the proper gear to help you enjoy and survive a remote back country hunt. Seminar includes demonstration and helpful information to aid you with the selection and use of backpacks, shelters, food, hydration, first aid, sleeping systems and much more. Please see the Tucson Sportsman's Warehouse Web Site for exact seminar times.

Just a reminder of the Conservation Daze events this weekend at the Tucson Sportsman's Warehouse.

Also a reminder of the Back Country Hunting Seminar both Saturday and Sunday at 1pm-2:30pm. Contact me if you have questions.

Back Country Hunting Gear

Description: We will cover how to select and use proper gear to help you enjoy and survive a remote back country hunt. Seminar includes demonstration and helpful information to aid you with selection and use of backpacks, shelters, food, hydration, first aid, sleeping systems and much more. FREE!!!!

Date: Sat, Mar 13

Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM

I will be out there all day Sunday at the RMEF booth, so if you are in town stop by and say hi and listen to cmc's backcountry seminar.

Amanda - what time are you going to be there and is there any specific booth you are going to be hanging at?

Amanda - what time are you going to be there and is there any specific booth you are going to be hanging at?

I will be there by 9 am on Sat and stay until probably close to 5, might leave earlier to get to the water project before dark.

I will have a CouesWhitetail.com booth along with handing out info for the ADA, OE4A, and AZSFWC.

Amanda