Sign in to follow this  
kennyazman

picture of check

after game and fish cashed my check i looked at the check on my online banking and i noticed some numbers written on the check. does anyone know what those numbers are?

maybe the ladies in the florence prison that handle the draw were making notes on SS #s, addresses, names, phone numbers, etc.

after game and fish cashed my check i looked at the check on my online banking and i noticed some numbers written on the check. does anyone know what those numbers are?

Typically the numbers printed on the check mean there will be a refund issued back to the check holder, used to separate the money coming back to different individuals if more than one person is on your tag. So it is bad news! JK, i have no idea!

Ok - So, I was very curious about this and asked my wife to log onto our account ( I have no idea how to do that). And, all of our checks had numbers on them, my daughter's even had her name written on top with the number. I can't imagine that they have the draw and the refunds already figured out, so I am hoping the numbers are only used to match up the check with the application and to determine if appropriate funds are available, not to determine who gets a refund......if, the later is true, that means we got shut out on 3 elk draws and 3 antelope draws.

Just what I need, one more thing to keep me awake at night.

hey sam I got my checks in really early and i noticed those numbers written on them way before the deadline so im pretty sure it has nothing to do with being drawn or not. but i saw those numbers and i was curious.

kenny,

I wouldnt worry i think it is just a way to match your check to your application. I know i looked at it last year but cant remember what it was. Did you look and see if any of your hunt numbers were on there?

hey sam I got my checks in really early and i noticed those numbers written on them way before the deadline so im pretty sure it has nothing to do with being drawn or not. but i saw those numbers and i was curious.

Good to know. Thanks for the reassurance......

kenny,

I wouldnt worry i think it is just a way to match your check to your application. I know i looked at it last year but cant remember what it was. Did you look and see if any of your hunt numbers were on there?

I didn't notice hunt numbers on mine.

kenny,

I didn't notice hunt numbers on mine.

They cashed two of mine and i saw the last 4 of the social but not sure what the other numbers are?

eric,

no i didn't notice any hunt numbers on mine. your probably right. I was just wondering about them. By the way, nice job on scotts bull. It sounded like a lot of fun.

Kenny