Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Kimber 8400 w/ Scope

I have a barely used Kimber 8400 Classic in .300 Winchester Magnum (over $1100 new). This rifle has probably seen 3-4 boxes of shells, and was carefully broken in over the first 40 shells. It is a Controlled Round Feed with Winchester style wing safety. It has a Nikon Buckmaster Scope (sorry, but I can't remember if it is 4.5x14 or 6x18 ... I'm gettng senile and I'm not at home ... I'll post what it is later) with Tactical Turrets. I do remember that is over $350 new (not including the Leupold Rings). It has seen only one hunting trip and was babied. Would like $1100 for rifle with scope, but I am open to offers. Selling to fund custom modifications to .300 Ultramag ... otherwise I'd keep it. Shoots "lights out". Will post pictures as soon as possible so you can see the condition, but it's in near as new condition as it gets. I'll throw in the Mike Lucas Bore Guide that has always been used to clean it. You'll need a valid AZ drivers license (CCW preferred), be willing to sign a bill of sale and be of age to purchase.

Trade offers will be considered for an AR-10 platform(Armalite, DPMS, Remington R-25), 10MM Semiauto Pistol (S&W 1006 or 1066), or .257 Weatherby.