Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

Cardinals playoff ticket....

This may be a longshot, but here goes:

I bought four tickets to Sunday's game against the Packers and only need three. While it would be nice to have the empty seat next to me, it would be better if i could recoup some of the costs.

Section 137, row 32, seat 13 the ticket's face price is $85 and that's what I'd like to get for it. (after convenience fees and whatnot, my actual cost for the ticket was just over $100)

If you're in the Tucson area, I'll even give you a ride to and from the game. If not, We can meet at the game....

Oh yeah, there's a catch. We'll be sitting with my wife and father-in-law... They're huge packer fans... sigh..

This may be a longshot, but here goes:

I bought four tickets to Sunday's game against the Packers and only need three. While it would be nice to have the empty seat next to me, it would be better if i could recoup some of the costs.

Section 137, row 32, seat 13 the ticket's face price is $85 and that's what I'd like to get for it. (after convenience fees and whatnot, my actual cost for the ticket was just over $100)

If you're in the Tucson area, I'll even give you a ride to and from the game. If not, We can meet at the game....

Oh yeah, there's a catch. We'll be sitting with my wife and father-in-law... They're huge packer fans... sigh..

I am packer fan too, so that's very tempting!! Have to think about it though.

My Dad is a big packer fan too and lives down by Tucson, I will call him and see if he wants to go.

Amanda

Packers got jobbed.

Helmet to helmet on Rodgers not called

Face mask on Rodgers not called on the last play

Fitzgerald throws defender to the ground, obvious pass interference..not called.

I hope the Cards beat New Orleans though. Possible Cowboys - Cards matchup at Jerry World. Cowboys would CRUSH the Cards and their crappy defense.

Packers got jobbed.

Helmet to helmet on Rodgers not called

Face mask on Rodgers not called on the last play

Fitzgerald throws defender to the ground, obvious pass interference..not called.

I hope the Cards beat New Orleans though. Possible Cowboys - Cards matchup at Jerry World. Cowboys would CRUSH the Cards and their crappy defense.

You are too getting ahead of yourself my friend. The Cowgirls gotta get by the Vikings first! :blink: :P :P

The Vi-queens will be tough, for sure, but their Oline sucks. I think old man Fav-rah will be looking up at the roof a lot next Sunday.

I have to say, if someone just planted his prima donna butt, face first into the turf, that would make my day, win or lose.

:lol:

WHAT A GAME!!! I enjoyed it even though my beloved Packers lost. Can't believe CARDs missed that last field goal!! I thought for sure the PACK would win after that and winning the coin toss!! Oh, it was a painful loss, but the cards played great too.

Amanda

hello - it wasn't a blow-out -it went to the wire- lots of action thru the whole game - think the ref's calls-no calls were fairly even- glad to see the cards win but sorry to see the packers lose- it was a good game!- gary

I will give you the face mask at the end and even the helmet shot but the Fits was the best no call all year. You can not call feet getting tangled up in the nfl.

That was the best playoff game I think I have ever seen. Fitzgerald gotta freebie on the one touchdown. Aaron Rodgers is an impressive QB.

Next Sunday it will be a pleasure too watch Jared Allen and company pile drive Romo into the turf. ;)

The Vikes will slide protection to defend against Damarcus Ware on favre's blindside, and Favre will rollout against the Blitz.

Hopefully a big day, all day, for AP.

That was the best playoff game I think I have ever seen. Fitzgerald gotta freebie on the one touchdown. Aaron Rodgers is an impressive QB.

Next Sunday it will be a pleasure too watch Jared Allen and company pile drive Romo into the turf. ;)

The Vikes will slide protection to defend against Damarcus Ware on favre's blindside, and Favre will rollout against the Blitz.

Favre is 0 and 3 llifetime in the playoffs against the cowboys that steak continues on sunday. :P

The Cowboys will take care of the Vikings on Sunday!!! I would love to see Dallas and Arizona in the Championship.....I am a BIG Cowboys fan...grew up in Ft Worth and we are on a roll right now that is going to take down everyone that gets in the way. :P :P

Favre is 0 and 3 llifetime in the playoffs against the cowboys that steak continues on sunday. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NoooooooooooooooooooWayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Favre was 0-3 against the cowboys back in 1993-1995.

all the sports guru's and espn are jumping on the Cowboy bandwagon, and not showing any love for the Vikes.

The Vikings can be their own worst enemy at times. If the Good Vikes show up it will be a heck of a game, if the bad Vikes show up it will be all over for them in the first half.