Verndog

Bow Sights?????

Hey guys.... Mrs. Santa delivered a new Mathews Z7 to me this year and now begins the setting up process. I think I have narrowed the sights down to the TRU Ball Axcel Armortek-HD and the Spott Hogg Hunter Hogg It. I know that they are very similiar, but what's your guys input? And those with the 7 pin setups, are they too busy or cluttered? Also what's your thoughts on rests. I think I have it narrowed down to the QAD Ultra-Rest HD and the Trophy Taker Fall Away. Anybody using either????? Looking for input from those that know. Thanks in advance guys. Vern

Congrats on your mathews! I have the Spott Hogg 7DP and they are the best sights i have ever seen or shot. Just get the smaller pins and they are not cluttered at all. You cant go wrong with either sight but I would recommend the 7DP.

Spott Hogg i love it

I have the Trophy Taker fall away and love it haven't had any issues with it at all.

bought a Z7 a couple days ago...trophy taker is a great fall away rest. Have a Flashpoint Redzone 5 pin. The pins are all on a threded shaft so you can loosen the set screw, and then use a thumbwheel to move up or down instaed of sliding on a smooth post and going too far. Will try it out this week on the Java's...groups great out of the box.

Armortech 7pin and Qad hd

well iam going to go against the grain here, I have the spot hogg hunter hogg it with 7 pins and the wrap, i also have the qad hd rest. I will be getting the armortech for my next sight and the qad cant be beat so i would choose those two

I just bought myself a spott hog for Christmas and love it.