Sign in to follow this  
buckfever10

Amazing Cheap Florida Vacation for 2!!!

Hey guys I'm in a pickle. I have to sell a pretty awesome vacation package to Florida for this spring break or summer for 2 people. It has to be done sometime this summer and it needs to be booked 2 months in advance, so let me know quick. This is what the whole package includes:

- 1 weeks economy sized car rental or get a $100 gas reimbursement if you drive yourself, or get $100 entertainment dollars for the Theme Parks

- 3 day/2 night stay in Orlando in a sheraton hotel (or similar in quality, not sure) with breakfast, lunch and dinner included all 3 days. You will need to buy your own passes to Disney world if you choose to go.

- 3 day/2 night stay in Fort Lauderdale in a sheraton hotel (or similar in quality) with breakfast, lunch, and dinner included all 3 days.

- Also a 3 day/2 night cruise to the Bahamas staying in an ocean veiw room. All meals are included. It is with caribbean cruise line, on ship- Bahamas Celebration!

The only other expenses you will need to pay for is tax each day on the hotel rooms (like $10-$15 per day), gas for the car rental, personal things, tips for the cruise and also a port fee ($90 per person). Also it was a time share thing so you are required to do a short presentation one morning while in Florida. I believe that the cruise needs to be taken before you stay in the 2 florida hotels. I will check on that. This vacation is worth quite a lot of money but we are desperate to sell because of school we do not have the time to take it before it expires. We are selling this whole package for 800 or best offer. Please send me an offer. Thanks guys! Call adam for more information 480 586 0946