Sign in to follow this  
Hunter1432

Hunting 34A Alone...am I stupid???

My hunting buddy is busy the last week of the season but I still want to get out there. Problem is, my fiance says its too DANGEROUS! Anyone have any words of wisdom here, for me, or her...

Thanks for the help,

Jason

Guest 300ultramag.
My hunting buddy is busy the last week of the season but I still want to get out there. Problem is, my fiance says its too DANGEROUS! Anyone have any words of wisdom here, for me, or her...

Thanks for the help,

Jason

Go! just camp in a populated area and make contacts daily..

you should be fine out there, alot of people out there to help out... if ya see me in a 01 white ford stop by and say hi... and "carbonpusher" will be camping out there this weekend too... down by madera.... good luck and be safe buddie..

My bro and I hunted 37b Dec last year. Saw lots of 'Tonks' early in the season (mid Dec), none late in the season. My simple minded explanation: it's too cold for them and it's better to be with the family during xmas anyway.

Go hunt.

I here ya guys...I just needed some support to get her off my back :lol: Saw three does and a couple big fat javelina this morning, but those bucks are still out there :(

yep, the hunter by Helvitia was murdered, but it was by his girlfriend, after his wife confronted him and her about it... long story, media never followed up on it.

They found the girlfriend a quarter of a mile away in her car with a self inflicted bullet wound...

Sounds like you need to invest in a SPOT or other similar divice where you can send her an "I am OK" message on a regular basis. Then you will also have it if you really do get into a jam. But regardless you need to go. You might as well test the waters before you tie the knot to let her know hunting is a part of who you are. I know too many guys that got married and that was about it as far as hunting went.

Aaron