Sign in to follow this  
SO I HUNT

New Bow & Lovin It

Well had the PSE Bow Madness and now bought the PSE Vendetta XS and all I got to say is WOW, super quiet, no hand vibe. and fast shooting. I shoot XT 55/75 weighing 385 and shooting @ 395.3 fps. ( 29" draw set @ 67 lbs.). The other thing to note is the draw cycle on this bow is butter smooth ;) If you have a chance try one you'll like :P The axe 6 and 7 were great bows as well too.

MARRY XMAS TO ALL AND HAVE SAVE NEW YEARS TOO

I think you mean 295.3 fps.

I'm likin it so much can't think :lol: you're right 295.3 fps

That's OK! Don't let him burst your bubble, you just keep believing 395.3 fps!

Mark

Were you shotting the bow madness XS? I am thinking about picking one up next week for myself. Did you like it, or did it suck? David

th_100_2191-1.jpgquote name='azhuntnut' post='180777' date='Dec 16 2009, 03:49 PM']Were you shotting the bow madness XS? I am thinking about picking one up next week for myself. Did you like it, or did it suck? David

David,

No had the MC 32 and loved it just had a chance to buy this Vendetta at a great price. With that being said the 32" Bow Madness is going to be faster than the xs will be other than that not much differents. If it was me I'd buy the MC 32 ;) here's a picture of the vendetta xs not the best of pitures.

I shot the axe 7 and liked it, but the vendetta seemed alot smoother ;) Also about $200.00 cheaper :blink: . The weight of the bow is lighter also and just felt better to me.

Axe bows are great and with that said I think with the cam system that is on the Vendetta will be better to keep timed compared to the Axe too?