Sign in to follow this  
Broken Wheels

Buranut Hunt

This message is for Buranut who is a regular on this site! Good luck Allen on your trophy southern whitetail hunt and I know you will do well. Let the big dogs do your walkin and your 257 Weatherby do your talkin my friend! Watch your six and keep your powder Allen! B)

Not any great info to share. Saw around 35 coues and 30 muleys. 3 bucks, one around 85" . Must have seen 500 border patrol employees and probably 30 hunters. I think there is so much road traffic going on that it is changing the deer habits. There has been 3 whitetail hunts in there and 2 mule deer hunts. I really expected to see more bucks. Hopefully the rut kicks in and I see good activity later this month.......Allen.........p.s. any honey holes you guys want to give up would be great........LOL...............AT.........

Allen, I have this honey hole down that-a-way and it is right at the crossing of.... :blink:

I dont think so butter bean! No honey hole hand outs here skippy!! You are talented enough to tag out all by your lonesome self and you always have that ace in your pocket (Duane) as a last resort! Good luck you 47 year old, very old man! :D

Next weekend or after Christmas fortune will smile, as the big bucks formerly unseen will come out from "hibernation" with lust on their minds :D

allen - what ranch area are you hunting? send me a pm if you would rather not post it publicly. we saw your name on one of the southern sign in sheets from Nov from one of your scouting trips. were you in this same area? if so, what did your camp look like? we might have driven right by and not even known it was you to stop in and say hi.

i saw allen's name and phone number in a truck stop in tucson. "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL BURRONUTS". had an 800 number too.

hey allen, shoot a really big one. a really, really big one. no, not a muley. Lark.

Not any great info to share. Saw around 35 coues and 30 muleys. 3 bucks, one around 85" . Must have seen 500 border patrol employees and probably 30 hunters. I think there is so much road traffic going on that it is changing the deer habits. There has been 3 whitetail hunts in there and 2 mule deer hunts. I really expected to see more bucks. Hopefully the rut kicks in and I see good activity later this month.......Allen.........p.s. any honey holes you guys want to give up would be great........LOL...............AT.........

allen, the deer are use to the BP traffic. Get in there farther and you will see them. Promise. I know where a 105 USED to be... Bad thing is, I know where he used to be, because I stalked him, and someone killed him after me!