Sign in to follow this  
pronghorn

Tripod w/Bino Mount

I have a Cabelas brand tripod with a pistol grip head and a bino mount for sale. The setup is made by K&K tripods and sold under the Cabelas name. They are currently sold at Sportsmans Warehouse. The tripod and head originally sold for $239, the bino mount was an additional $50. The tripod extends to 36" high to the top of the pistol grip. The grip works opposite of the Bogens and is smoother, in my opinion and I own both. This is a great setup for sitting and glassing. I also have an extra quick release to make it easier to swap between the bino mount and a spotting scope. I will ship it to your door in the lower 48 for $150. Paypal prefered.

post-1852-1260313880.jpg

post-1852-1260313894.jpg

It is the K&K bino mount, you can view it better at shnees.com. I have put binos up to 51mm in them with lots of room to spare. When I first bought this bino mount, the foam that was in it kept falling out in my pack. I replaced the foam with a more pliable foam and taped it in place with electrical tape. No more problems. The upper threaded rod turns in and out to securely lock the binos in place and is adjustable over several inches.

I have liked it a lot, I am buying a new set of binos which will have their own mounting system. So, I no longer need it.

Hope you sell it. It is a nice set up but i need another tripod like i need a kick in the butt.