charliebee123

MY WIFE'S FIRST COUES ........

post-696-1259870228.jpg

post-696-1259870144.jpg

post-696-1259870119.jpg

post-696-1259870013.jpg

WELL I HATE TO SAY IT BUT, MY BROTHER 25-06 AND I HAD TO GO TO WORK ON THIS DAY AND WELL MY WIFE PAIGE JUST HAD TO GO OUT AND TRY ONE MORE TIME TO FILL HER TAG..

YOU GUYS MAY HAVE SEEN HER HALLOWEEN PUMKIN SHE CARVED THIS YEAR...

SHE HASN'T EVER TAKEN A COUES BEFORE. SO SHE TOOK THE KIDS AND I CALLED HER LATER TO SEE HOW THINGS WERE GOING AND THIS WAS ABOUT 9:20am AND SHE SAID THERE IS A FEW COTTTON TAIL BUT, NOT EVEN A DOE MOVING..

I TOLD HER DON'T GIVE UP THE DEER WILL BE UP AND FEEDING SO KEEP GLASSING.. IT WASN'T 20 MIN LATER MY TEEN AGED DAUGHTER CALLED ME ALL IN A PANIC SAYING SHE FOUND PAIGE'S DEER AND SHE WAS TRACKING THE BLOOD TRAIL...I WAS LIKE WHAT ??? AT THIS TIME I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SHE HAD SHOT ANYTHING HECK I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HER AND NOTHING WAS GOING ON.

MY WIFE TOLD ME AS SOON AS WE HUNG UP THE PHONE SHE LOOKED THROUGH THE GLASS AND THERE HE WAS ABOUT 600 + YARDS OUT THEN SHE TOOK HER SHOT AND DOWN HE WENT...ONE SHOT...HE WAS DOWN ..THEN HER AND THE KIDS HIKED UP TO FIND HIM..

TOOK THEM A HALF HOUR TO DO THIS THEN I GET ANOTHER CALL FROM PAIGE TELLING ME IT'S A 3X3!! I TOLD HERE WAY TO GO BABY...

TERRY AND I COULDN'T STAND IT NOT BEING THERE WITH HER AND THE KIDS. OF COURSE SHE TAGS HIM ,GUTS HIM AND PAIGE AND MY SON CHARLIE PACKED HIM TO THE TRUCK ...SHOT AT 9:30 AND WAS IN THE TRUCK BUY 10:40 AND ON THEIR WAY HOME...I'M SO PROUD OF HER AND MY KIDS ..TERRY AND I MET HER AT HOME TO HELP HER HANG AND SKIN HIM OUT...AND TO HERE THE HOLE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THE BEERS WERE FLYING OPEN (LOL) YOU COULD SAY WE WERE ALL SO PROUD OF HER AND THE KIDS! ! NOT BAD FOR A FIRST BUCK ( LOL)

CHUCK

post-696-1259870327.jpg

post-696-1259870422.jpg

Wow, that is so very cool!! Congratulations Paige!! That's AWESOME!! Way to get it done!

Oh and in case some of you didn't see the pumpkin she carved, here it is:

post-1-1259871224.jpg

Amanda

That has to be the best story of the year. Congratulations.

Bob

Thats awesome ;)

Congratulations on Get er done yourself

and with the kids.

Had to have been a great time

Charlie, ya got a great wife.

have to agree on best story of the year. paige huge congrats, and with the kids thats awsome. memories that will never be forgotten.

+1

You know whats really sweet chuck.....confidence that you taught your family how to get it done!!

Outstanding!! Excellent job girl .......better than Terry :D Congratulations and my hat off for you.

Ernesto C