ScottAdams

Thank You CWT Members!!

Nice job, Scott. You've earned that one many times over by helping other people chase their dreams for so many years. You were definately due. I can't wait to see the finished mount. Best Thanksgiving wishes to you and your family.

I agree 100% with what others have said here but I gotta say your wrong Scott if you think I'm not jealous of that monster and of your beautiful home in Coues Paradise up there. I'm jealous of all your great trophies and your 30's as well.

Oh wait it's Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for Coues Whitetail.com so that I can see all the cool stuff Scott has! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats again on another wonderful trophy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

P.S. Scott,

A good friend of mine helped build your house. His name is Brandon Butler.

Brandon is a great guy and an awesome framer! Come on out for a visit and we'll play with all the hunting toys and take in the view!!

No Scott is the other way around......We THANK YOU for harvesting such a majestick trophy. We Thank You for how the hunt events developed and the way YOU made it work!! We thank you all those past memorys and hunts you have posted here. We thank you for being a memeber of this site. We thank for all your hard work on every single hunt you go on!! We thank you for sharing your great succes with us and the way you take us along with you in the hunt with the way you post yours stories!!

Scott Adams, THANK YOU and God bless you.

Ernesto C

Thank you Ernesto and also for the Mexico offer. Looks like I'll sit out another year though.

Dont worry Scott, your buck down there is getting biger and biger..........I think is growing some non typical points by now! :)

If you change your mind and want a new years present let me know, there are still tags available.

Ernesto C ;)