Sign in to follow this  
georgenoto

Unit 36 A Nov 27th

I will be there... been there early with my friend.. and NOW is my turn :D:D:D i can't wait (to hike) :lol:

i will be there Friday morning. I will leave after thanks giving dinner, I will be on batamote rd.

good luck on your hunts! i was just down their friday for the junior hunt an that place has been hit hard this year!!!!! Not many people were seeing bucks, lots of does but we did hike in pretty deep in an area an got lucky to get our junior a lil fork horn coues buck,his 1st ever!!!!!!!! Good luck

good luck on your hunts! i was just down their friday for the junior hunt an that place has been hit hard this year!!!!! Not many people were seeing bucks, lots of does but we did hike in pretty deep in an area an got lucky to get our junior a lil fork horn coues buck,his 1st ever!!!!!!!! Good luck

I know. it has been hit hard... BUT.. not too many people like to hike where i hike :D I have seen some really nice bucks and HOPEFULLY i can get ONE of them, Good luck to all that are going hunting

we will be camped off of Battamote rd as well.. In a Wht f350 Power stroke... I plan on hunting the south end of te Sierritas & Cerro Colorado

I'll be down there with my brother in law. Green 2007 Jeep, off the Batamore ranch road. I agree, not as many deer as in years past. May move to another area after a day or two. Too many tags and not enough water.

well dang! hiked my butt off in the sierritas and colorados and didn't even see a whitetail. might have monday for another crack at em but 2 days 5 miles of hiking and only seeing 6 javalinas and 5 mulies i cant even believe my eyes. i found some areas that should have been loaded with deer i mean crazy coues habbitat. just don't get it. i have rings around my eyes from having binos stuck to em but after only hearing 2 shots in two days, might just chalk this one up to a more than worthy advisary and get back to more familiar grounds next year

i will be there tommorow and i think i will stay untill the season ends.. i saw a decent buck and of course.. I missed, and LOTS of Does... You should try by Compresor Tank. I will be there.. red dodge 1500 or a white ford F150 lifted.

I just got back from the hunt and it was a TUFFF HUNT Way too many people and the unit has been hit way too hard with WAYYYY too many hunts. I was on Coues does all day long morning and night... My son and I hiked 16 miles in one day.. all over the Colorados.. both the north side and the south side.. glass till i got blurred vision and a headache... too say the least it was a frustrating hunt... We had a good time to be out in the woods romping around on the Rhino and foot, but would have liked to at least geta shot off... I will never put in for this late left over hunt again... the first hunt would offer way better opportunities than the 5th hunt in the unit straight...