Sign in to follow this  
thegunsmith2506

RUGER MK II .270WIN STAINLESS

I am selling my Ruger .270. It is in fair shape, and shows signs of a few hunts. It is a good shooter, and is in sound working order. It has a painted wood stock, and is missing a little paint in a few spots. It has had about 250rds through it, and shoots 1" with 130gr TSX and Grandslams. I will throw in all the bullets I have if you are a handloader. It comes with a box or 2 of factory ammo. The trigger is set at 3lbs. This is a great hunting gun, we just don't shoot it much anymore. I will sell it with or without the Leupold 3-9x40. I am also willing to consider trades.

PRICE DROP> $400.00 without scope

Things I would like to trade for:

800yd+ rangefinder

foxpro

3.5in 12ga shotgun

youth rifles

optics

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

PM sent

Hey Brandon,

I have a buddy looking for a .270. If it's still available, shoot me a PM with your email address and I will put him in touch with you. I know he is trying to sell his Savage 30.06 first, but for the right deal he might buy before he sells. Thanks.

To answer a few of the questions:

I will sell it for $450.00 without the scope.

I will except cash + trade, but I don't want to add cash to any trades

In the next few weeks I can bring the gun to Phx or Tucson. I can always meet anyone in Anthem or Prescott

I still have this gun for sale. I have had a few offers, just nothing I wanted. I will be down in Tucson again this next weekend, and would be willing to meet anyone around there if interested.

$425.00 without the scope.