Sign in to follow this  
joeybari

javelinas new room mates

post-2827-1258647804_thumb.jpgpost-2827-1258647816_thumb.jpgpost-2827-1258647821_thumb.jpgpost-2827-1258647827_thumb.jpg

new room mates

javelinas

I’m having some work done at my house and I think one of the dry wall guys left the bedroom door open and the back yard gate open and the javelinas just helped themselves for two days. :angry: Man they destroyed everything the amount of $hit on the floor is more then my dogs do in a week and I have 2 big dogs. The bedroom and bathroom I can’t even describe it (destroyed). They ate my wife’s makeup the toilet bowl rim all chewed up on the bed covers gone books eaten and on and on and on .

The best part of it was my wife had called the fire department and they could not get them out or do anything they just left that’s right they left and said to call the game and fish. I can’t believe that the fire department left my 4ft 9 wife alone.

I wish I was there unfortunately for me and fortunate for them I was in California on business.

It was so funny to hear my wife on the other line describing every thing to me.

She got them out of the house by putting a line of dog food out the door four hours later

Thank god my wife, son and my dogs were staying at her moms.

The game and fish is selling UNLIMITED otc archery pig tags for Cave creek down to Mesa East to A.J. for the month of January. I'm down in North Mesa and can be at your place in about 15min... Need help let me know. I take care of one of them for you...Units 11m, 25m, 26m, 38m, 47m

The game and fish is selling UNLIMITED otc archery pig tags for Cave creek down to Mesa East to A.J. for the month of January. I'm down in North Mesa and can be at your place in about 15min... Need help let me know. I take care of one of them for you...Units 11m, 25m, 26m, 38m, 47m

Archery -Only Non permit -Tag Required Spring Javelina

Open Areas do not include any area closed to hunting under A.R.S. sections 17-303 and 17-304 or Commission Rules R12-4-301, R12-4-801, R12-4-802 and R12-4-803.

Season Dates Notes Open Areas Legal Wildlife

Jan 1 - Jan 21, 2010 (4,5,6) 11M, 25M, 26M, 38M, and 47M Any javelina

As my dad would say(pig farmer) "That is living high on th hog" but I guess in this case the hogs were livin it up.

Sorry about the damage, all you gotta do to make those pigs move is stick a finger in the eye or up the nose!!! :blink:

OK, maybe the dog food was a pretty ingenious idea, nice thinkin......

Are you serious on the UNLIMITED otc archery pig tags

There at my house every day

My house is one of the last house by the McDowell mtn in fountain hills

You may live near my sister. I think she's in golden eagle or some crap like that. She always bitches about javelina eating her plants. I warned her before she moved. Anywho, are you talking to the contractor to deal with the expenses?

Are you serious on the UNLIMITED otc archery pig tags

There at my house every day

My house is one of the last house by the McDowell mtn in fountain hills

PM sent