Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

A real Pal....

Thanks Mike, Gamehauler, for bailing me out on that reloading issue. I am thankful and once again reminded of how forthright you are with generosity and friendship. Thanks Pal! ;)

No prob! I'll be by this morning... or so I plan.... :rolleyes: Just gotta pull all my stuff together, and get out here... C-ya in a couple hours!

I wish you two would keep your kissin and huggin behind the doors of a cheap motel room in Payson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish you two would keep your kissin and huggin behind the doors of a cheap motel room in Payson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why should we stay behind closed doors :unsure:

The parking lot is much better :P

post-1778-1258508114_thumb.jpg

For those that never did see this topic the Hall Monitor posted

from which the picture came, I think it was the best tread

ever on CWT that was not hunting related

At least, the funniest :P

Classic. Something about that car reminds me of High school..........Must just be the model year....

You went to school with Mike and Gino?

You all had better believe that if GameHauler actually had a body like the outline on that hood.... he'd be a woman.... and then very likely to have been thrown over the hood of a car by me! :lol: :lol:

Mike,

I ran everyone of the shells I had down the pipe yesterday, Mike.... seemed to shoot pretty much the same.... I still think I'm a touch high, but that is okay by me..... I know she's fit to put an elk on the ground at 500 yds... I proved that yesterday with a slight cross wind! I'll shoot more in a week or two, before the deer hunts... but I gotta take sand bags out next time... some one stole the ones that used to be out there. Thanks again, Pal.

"You all had better believe that if GameHauler actually had a body like the outline on that hood.... he'd be a woman.... and then very likely to have been thrown over the hood of a car by me! "

I just puked up my lunch! :blink:

you mean gameholler the stuntman? and the master of the english language. a nice "jester". jester is a joker, or a 7mm/08 owner. gesture is the word you were lookin' for. unless ya live in aj. Lark.