coues7

God Bless Ronald Reagan!!!!!

However, it was Reagan that allowed an excemption to wilderness Bill, giving Nat'l Forest in the Eastern states, including Missouri, the 5000 acre or less Wildernesses. I cut my teeth in one of those.

With Republicans that can not and do not speak from the heart of the "wilder" areas and their value, I am tired. Trading an Obama for a Mealy mouth Newt doesn't seem like a deal anymore. I want Teddy Roosevelt back, or some form thereof, someone who understands and speaks frankly of all the reasons we hike and camp and hunt and when is the last time any one but Palin did that?

Educate me, please, while I await opening day.

too many politicians. not enough statesmen. guys with ideas that they stick to instead of party line rhetoric that they ignore as soon as they get in office, but go back to when it's time for re-election. I'm bored of them all.

Too many politicians is right.

Each an every one of them openly sells their vote on key issuse. Send me this much to my state for this project and I'll vote for this. If you add money for abridge in my state I will vote for the continued funding of the war in Afganistan.

This sort of crap is what makes them criminals in my mind. Payoffs for pet projects and programs in their state/district jsut to go along with something they don't agree with. The forefathers NEVER imagined this sor of slime in office.