bowhuntaz1

Spring Draw IS out

Brian,

I guess that the Mearns Quail hunts will need to focus on a certain unit now ;) . What unit did you have last year?

Doug

I had Unit 29, so my help will be no good. It was the best turkey hunt I have ever been on. Congrats again and yes I am jealous.

Brian

unfortunately no back to back goulds for me either. would have been neat to have drawn the same tag as red rabbit but hopefully I will be invited along.

Pulled a bonehead and put my '09 License number on my application rather than purchasing my '10 license so obviously my application was rejected.

Fortunately I have the fall to salvage my loyalty point.

We got our first choice 24b HAM(as I am archery hunting right now on the commissioner's tag). We did not get drawn for Turkey, might just go back to Texas and hunt Turkeys there??

Kathi

Anyone know if there's a list of leftovers yet? I couldn't find it on the G&F website or is it on the phones?

Anyone know if there's a list of leftovers yet? I couldn't find it on the G&F website or is it on the phones?

It is on the web-site, I just looked at it.

Kathi

Its right under the link for the draw results

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/draw.shtml

click the link and then go down one.