dillon_camo

Broadheads?

I have been using the Rage broadheads and don't really like them. They are supposed to fly like field tips but I have found at about 40 yards there is a signifigant drop with my setup. I shoot with a 70 pound bow.

So my question is... What broadheads do you guys use with success?

Thanks for the Help

The best broadheads I have shot by far are the Magnus Stingers 4 blade (imo) very durable and truly do fly like a field tip. I have taken alot of animals with them and find them to be the best I have shot.

Cool, I will definetly look at your guys suggestions.

Thanks,

Dillon

Try them all and go with which one works for YOU..I used Thunderhead 100's...they fly in the same as my field points..just 2 cents..

I agree with lots of the suggestions here - Slick Tricks, Magnus Stingers/Buzzcuts, G5 Strikers all seem to fly well. Don't forget the old "vanilla" Muzzy 100's. Great head, and if they fly well for you they are devestating for sure.

Like nlacost said, you'll have to do a little trial and error to find out which ones fly best for you.

I have killed 15 animals with a broadhead called swhackers which were formely called sonoran's..they fly like a field point and have a 1" cutting diameter closed and 1 3/4" open..>>----------------------->