Sign in to follow this  
LuckyGuy128

36B Very Dry and Very few Deer

my brother and dad had the 36 b october hunt and we saw 16 bucks and not sure of the amount of doe in 3 days. i thought the unit was fine, its always dry out there besides a few of the game and fish or cattle tanks. I personlly wouldnt hunt water this time of year out there any ways, i have a camera set on water and i see deer activity on there from about 8 pm to about 11 pm

36C is drying up very quickly. places that had some water 2 weeks ago are now practically dry. The one water hole I was around had a steady, but slow stream of deer all day going in to get drinks. The good news on the north end is that the King ranch is activating one of its pipelines this week so the critters will have some water to drink.

36b was VERY VERY dry and has been for awhile. I had not seen it this dry in awhile.

Deer were scarce in some areas but if you caught the water habits they were plentiful.

Here is one of 3 bucks guys in my camp took this year. I was not such a Lucky Guy :( ) My brother (Str8shot) and I just taped out this BigAZZ Forky and he comes out, grossing a bit over 94 inches.

The Unit was a lot dryer than anytime I have seen it before. But there are deer there... B)

post-1803-1258077592_thumb.jpg