I didn't know it was a guess the unit contest? I will go with 23.

not that it matters but I think I would like to see the measurements for how that buck scores out.

BowNut not quite sure if you are making a punt? I know right where this buck was taken from. I don't know Keith but out of respect to Keith I wouldn't say where the buck came from. If he wants people to know he would tell where he took this great buck from. I didn't mean anything by saying the unit there is a lot of country out there. I will take a stab at saying your boar came from California. Anyhow congrats Keith on your buck and great story to go with it.

BowNut not quite sure if you are making a punt? I know right where this buck was taken from. I don't know Keith but out of respect to Keith I wouldn't say where the buck came from. If he wants people to know he would tell where he took this great buck from. I didn't mean anything by saying the unit there is a lot of country out there. I will take a stab at saying your boar came from California. Anyhow congrats Keith on your buck and great story to go with it.

Ya it kinda was. Sorry I get like that some times. I do know Keith and I figured if he wanted he would have posted what unit it was in when he posted his story if he wanted it posted. I got the first post you deleted asking if it as the Clayton buck so I figured it was not just a good guess. azcoues33 did not respond with what unit it came from when the guy asked if it came from 34 because he told Kieth he would not post it. But its a big unit and that deer is already dead so it does not really matter anyways.

And it's a Texas hog. I try to stay away from Cali as much as I can it's going to fall in the ocean some day! Soon I hope!! :P