ScottAdams

My First Giant Coues Buck!!!

After 17 years of chasing the ever elusive Coues deer I finally connected with a giant Coues buck. How sweet it is!!!!

Thank you Amanda Moors and Trent Neff for all your help! I couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks Joey and James for packing it off the mountain and hauling it to the house.

IMG_3614crp.jpg

IMG_3611crp.jpg

L1030856crpII.jpg

OMG!!! Whoooooo Hooooo!! The phone pics Amanda sent looked BIG but that is one Bad to the Bone buck!!!! A Huge Congrats to you Scott and to those who shared the hunt with you!! What a well deserved Toad!!! Awesome! ;)

Very well done Scott. I would say that was worth the 17 year wait. I sure love that country. To me that is what makes hunting coues deer so great. The look on your face says it all.

Oh man! You settled for a meat buck???!!!

Seriously, that is a sweet monster buck! More antler than meat! Congrats!!! You worked a long time for him and deserve every sweet second!

Mark

A huge congrats to you Scott! I've loved following your hunts and trail cam pics of your pursit of the monster buck. How sweet it is to see him on the ground. Awesome job to all involved.

What a nice buck! Giant is right! Congratulations