Red Rabbit

NM Draw Desults Posted

Got the calendar blocked out for a unit 23 coues hunt, Nov 5-9. :ph34r:

Casey, are ya free to pack out my buck? :rolleyes:

Anyone else get a coues tag?

Doug~RedRabbit

Well, no Burro mnts for me. I wanted unit 22 as 1st choice but got all screwed up on the online application. Remember me Tommy? lol Congratulations and good luck to you! "Fasten your seatbelt" as I think I remember you telling me to do if I were drawn for Burro's!!! -Ronnie :rolleyes:

UNIT 26 For me, 1 rst hunt, was my 2nd choice wife and son were not drawn for anything....

doug, you know i am there! give me the word and i will take the time off work and am willin to miss a few days o school! do i need a nm lion tag to carry my pistol??? ill have to get my stuff up here but easily done!

Muzzleloader carp tag 3rd choice in a secret unit in September while the carps are still hopefully velveted up and out in the open. Doug you got my real tag. Congrats and good luck.

Bret M.

I drew the general antelope hunt for the NE portion of the state. Anyone have any experience with how NM assigns ranches? They sure have a goofy way of distributing antelope tags. Does anyone know if the NE part of the state lives up to NM's reputation of monster bucks?

Jamaro,

At this point I'm not sure what ranch we've been assigned to or even when we will find out. This area was our second choice, we applied for the Gila as first. I'm not too picky though, I'll shoot the first one I see over 90 inches! :(

Congratulations to those of you that drew! I drew a cow elk tag for archery and stink pigs. My deer hunting will be in Arizona this year.

Kevin

I got drawn for the statewide Pterodactyl Hunt....

If anyone sees them,let me know, I only have 2 weeks to get one

Kaffer62 check the roswell area.