BowFly

Feeders in AZ

Dont they say 90 % of men MASTER BAIT and the other 10% just lie about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's remember that several of the forum members are kids!

Mark

Dont they say 90 % of men MASTER BAIT and the other 10% just lie about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark

+1 Thanks Mark!

TJ

I thought when all the hate talk started over the summer it was just because there were no hunts going on and everyone was bored. Boy, was I wrong! Right here in the middle of fall, with all the hunts going, and everyone is still squabbaling like a bunch of little school girls.

Rediculous.

School girls? Speaking of that are you pulling 30lbs yet on your old Fred Bear Bow? Might explain why your elk hunt went like it did..................... Sorry I know that hurt.

Yumabowhunter more like yumagirlscout. Not only can he not pull a 35lb bow, he is trading in his 7MM for a 25-06 because he is scared of the recoil. I think his new name on the forum should be Brownie Leader. Old Brownie leader asked me if I thought a 22 mag would kill a deer because that was as much recoil as he could handle. Seriously though there are a lot of great people around here and it is always great to have good healthy debates, but we need to remember the rules of these debates. No matter how much our opinions differ we need to try and keep it civil and act like grown men and women. This reminds me of the Ron White story about when he joined the debate team and he got kicked off the team because during his first debate after his oponent got done with his side of the argument Ron's response was "well f*$k you then! Now thats funny right there I don't care who you are.

Mark

Sorry couldnt resist.