BowFly

Feeders in AZ

Can someone please explain to me what animal in Arizona would benefit from a feeder?

Because that was what this post was about the benefit to the animals and I just don’t see it working in AZ

The only thing that I can think of that would benefit from a feeder is us the hunter.

Can someone help me change my mind im open for any facts

Coues n Sheep you really think I care what you think .... or anyone else for that matter .... the straight truth is people do these things because it benifits them and guess what I call it like I see it .... you want to lable ANTI then I can gaurantee you would be putting that lable on many old timers that have hunted this state for generation after generation .... SO I do not conform ... and I do not buy the BS the guys try to shovel about trying to help the game ...... If hunting wild game was ment to include a more domesticated form of animal they would have open seaon on the Cattle running the hills .... I don't care who does it ... but I do have an issue with those trying to say that they do these things to help the deer and not themselves that is the biggest crock of BS and if you want to swallow it then enjoy the taste cause I won't ..... You have a problem with my opinion good for you.... I have a problem with yours

I find it funny when you disagree with the masses of this site ...you all want to gang up and sling names and threats .... you say stand up for your fellow hunters and be one not divided...but when a guy is needing help and asking for hunt help in the forum he is shunned by the majority on here and made fun of usually in the process with only a certain few usually only giving much help... You are so afraid of mentioning units or areas you spot or harvest game ..... I think the clique of guys on here that seem to try to speak for everyone is a joke .... Let it be said now if I find your cams in the field .... if I find your bait hole ... or see a CWT vehicle scouting a certain spot from thi stime forward I Will publish the exact GPS cordinates on every hunting forum up..... I may just start my own site specializing in giving away this info and I alrerady have plenty to share .... I will never Steal or damage your hard earned gear ... but I will share the info freely to all the e-scouters who want it ..... you want to be that much of asses to others who do not agree with your opinions .... I can show you what a butt can be back .... Happy hunting I know I will

I find it funny when you disagree with the masses of this site ...you all want to gang up and sling names and threats .... you say stand up for your fellow hunters and be one not divided...but when a guy is needing help and asking for hunt help in the forum he is shunned by the majority on here and made fun of usually in the process with only a certain few usually only giving much help... You are so afraid of mentioning units or areas you spot or harvest game ..... I think the clique of guys on here that seem to try to speak for everyone is a joke .... Let it be said now if I find your cams in the field .... if I find your bait hole ... or see a CWT vehicle scouting a certain spot from thi stime forward I Will publish the exact GPS cordinates on every hunting forum up..... I may just start my own site specializing in giving away this info and I alrerady have plenty to share .... I will never Steal or damage your hard earned gear ... but I will share the info freely to all the e-scouters who want it ..... you want to be that much of asses to others who do not agree with your opinions .... I can show you what a butt can be back .... Happy hunting I know I will

And this comes from a guy that is not even man enough to have his name or contact information on the site. It’s easy to talk Crap when no one knowS who you are. Come on who are you............... MAN UP!! :angry:

My name is Steven I live in Willcox Az and my phone number is 520-384-3351 I drive a Brown Chevy pick up and My lic number is 025-VNP

Str8Shot,

Speaking of threats....

You certainly have some growing up to do, and you don't seem to play well with others either. Do your parents know that you sneak onto their computer when they aren't around? Why don't you just wonder over to Monstermuleys where you would be more at home.

Mark

Yo straight... simmer down!

There is such a thing as forum decorum! Any e-scouting is not only uncool, it's dithpicable! Sam-Side.jpg

Decorum and common sense dictate that before you expect to get any nuggets of SPECIFIC wisdom, you do your time on gathering your own GENERIC wisdom and form some relationships in route... otherwise you're an e-scout. Thems who invest days, dollars and sweat to locate good spots are sposed to hand that over? I think NOT! I did that only once and for a DEER friend who promised to take the info to his grave - then told me at the last minute there wasnt room in his ground blind to film his shot - because he was bringing his son-in-law who also had a tag!?!?!

Before you go all Yosemite Sam on every hunter here or in the field - just ask yourself, "Am i woodsman, a hunter, a do-er.... or a giant panzy?

king-julien-whoareyou.jpg

Str8Shot,

Speaking of threats....

You certainly have some growing up to do, and you don't seem to play well with others either. Do your parents know that you sneak onto their computer when they aren't around?

Mark

Um.... Mark..... I don't think Growing Up is really what is needed. However, it almost seems as though it is like the old addage..... Thou hath felt no scorn like that of a WOMAN! :blink: :lol: :lol:

And.... Str8Shot ..."we" may, or may not like you... maybe "we" have not "helped" you like you wanted us to... But I... and many of the members here help LOTS of folks.... maybe not on the open forum, but certainly by way of phone, pm, email, and even in the field... we are here for that reason to share what we can with others while preserving our own hard-earned successes as well. I will continue to help folks as I can, or choose to.... and I will continue to contribute, congratulate, express my discontent with things that don't set with me, and agree with those things that do..... but be contrary and disgracefull to the kindred spirts, my fellow hunters..... that I will not.... we can disagree, we can argue, fight, spit, & cuss.... but at the end of the day I'd take a fellow hunter over some dam gun hatin' Lib in a bar fight any day!

Str8Shot,

Speaking of threats....

You certainly have some growing up to do, and you don't seem to play well with others either. Do your parents know that you sneak onto their computer when they aren't around?

Mark

Um.... Mark..... I don't think Growing Up is really what is needed. However, it almost seems as though it is like the old addage..... Thou hath felt no scorn like that of a WOMAN! :blink: :lol: :lol:

And.... Str8Shot ..."we" may, or may not like you... maybe "we" have not "helped" you like you wanted us to... But I... and many of the members here help LOTS of folks.... maybe not on the open forum, but certainly by way of phone, pm, email, and even in the field... we are here for that reason to share what we can with others while preserving our own hard-earned successes as well. I will continue to help folks as I can, or choose to.... and I will continue to contribute, congratulate, express my discontent with things that don't set with me, and agree with those things that do..... but be contrary and disgracefull to the kindred spirts, my fellow hunters..... that I will not.... we can disagree, we can argue, fight, spit, & cuss.... but at the end of the day I'd take a fellow hunter over some dam gun hatin' Lib in a bar fight any day!

;) +1 well said my friend! ;)

I thought when all the hate talk started over the summer it was just because there were no hunts going on and everyone was bored. Boy, was I wrong! Right here in the middle of fall, with all the hunts going, and everyone is still squabbaling like a bunch of little school girls.

Rediculous.

Guest 300ultramag.

str8shot has always been a cool guy this is unlike his normal demeanor....

str8shot has always been a cool guy this is unlike his normal demeanor....

OK, I can go with that. I for one have said a few things in the past on this forum that were not cool and I regretted. What do you say that we all just reset and move on?

Mark

Str8shot,

I was going to stay out of this post but when you threatened to GPS any CWT vehicle and publish their cordinates on every hunting forum then you made it personal against every CWT member on this site. We sometimes say things we don't really mean and I hope you will reconsider your statement. You have a right to your opinion but don't threaten all the CWT members just because you don't agree with a few others. Just my opinion! Good luck on your hunts and thanks for your views. :)

TJ

Yes I went extreme on you guys, but only after the mud slinging came from many of you .... I guess I am sick of reading posts where when someone does not agree with the masses every smart butt has to make judgement..... I spend my time in the field I know what is going on out there and YES I do not believe in baiting or feeders and there is nothing ANTI about that belief .... You say it is legal well I agree and the last post shows you what I mean ... DO I know many areas where cams hang over areas that have both mineral licks and bait .... in about 7 or 8 very popular units .... DO I See on average 1 - 3 CWT trucks in the field in certain areas before the hunts start IS IT LEGAL FOR ME TO POST THAT INFO FREE TO EVERYONE WHO MAY WANT TO KNOW ... YES IT IS >>> DOES THAT MAKE IT RIGHT ??????? BY your simplistic definition it does ..... I have mixed feelings about the crowed here on cwt ... and it did not use to be that way .... but more and more I am not so sure you all practice what you preach when it comes to standing up for fellow hunters and being one as a group.... You talk the talk but I have seen post after post on this site that questions if you walk the walk .... I know some do here and I have had PM's from them stating feelings the same as mine .... My tone in my posts while some may say is harsh is also filled with passion and mixed with a lil sarcasm.... But for to many the sarcasm is hard to understand if you took something personally from what I wrote the let me tell you I am sorry I hurt your feelings.... With that being said My point of view remains the same when it comes to baiting and feeders I don't agree with it .....