az4life

Is summer gone?

Snow's a blowin and fallin hard with 4-7 inches forecast tonight. Freezing fog with low in the 12-15 range tonight and high temp of 23 forecast tomorrow.

It might be that summer and fall are gone from S/E Wyoming?

This Global warming sure is killin me!

Snow's a blowin and fallin hard with 4-7 inches forecast tonight. Freezing fog with low in the 12-15 range tonight and high temp of 23 forecast tomorrow.

It might be that summer and fall are gone from S/E Wyoming?

This Global warming sure is killin me!

12-15 degrees and snow? Better you than me bro! :lol: Winter comes early up north I guess?

It is starting to cool off down here finally. Hopefully it will be nice and cool for the first deer hunts>

What a difference a year makes!! I was in SE WY near Wheatland last year, October 5-7, hunting antelope and it was still pretty hot. We slept in a tent on top of our sleeping bags and wore T-shirts during the day.

Looks like about 8-10 inches last night and the wind piled it up a lot more in places. Ground is still fairly warm so we have slush beneath the snow on roads and drives.

it's 22 now and more snow later is likely by the forecast.

Ironic that I installed a heat pump when I built the house and we did not even run it 1 time during the summer.

I guess It's a good thing we did not just install A/C as I can use the heat pump down to about 25.....

post-11-1255189733_thumb.jpg