dillon_camo

35A october hunt

yeah i have asked a question or so about access, so is that the same as asking where the bucks in a particular unit is?? if he asked if there was a shortcut from point a to point b thats different(in my opinion) that means he is actually out there looking, and if i had that info i would probably give it to him,but to ask where to look for bucks at is different(in my opinion). oh well, i enjoy exploring new areas, sorry if i offended you guys!!

Kudos ,To you big Ming.

By your reply you have just gained my respect. It takes a very mature person to handle a mistake the way you did. And it wasn't totally a mistake. You have great passion for something you Cherish. And yes, It takes alot of years to learn an area. So before I go any farther in my reply, I want to extend my thanks to you. I'm sure dillon camo and others will be more willing to ask questions on you response. Yes, Dillon Camo could have approached things differently. And I can also side on how you responded. But this site can be way, way more than ranked somewhere between 10-14 if more people were willing to help others out. I personally think this site could be #1 someday. A place for good conversation and friendly advice without the fear. Like I've stated before. We all have the same passion for the outdoors. Some of us have been brought up that way. Some of us are just learning. I apologize for my aggressive response earlier. But I'm just a little tired of us hunter's not helping others out in a friendly and open manner. Thanks again.. Peace..

Already got my buck this year, but have been scouting the area with friends. 35a has some deer which are easy to find along the roads, but most people will want to hunt them. Find a large hill overlooking some draws, where diff terrain features meet, i.e. open with dense brush(draws), pull up a chair in the early morning and glass. If you have to walk for a half hour or so before you get to the hill the better. Good Luck!

Guest borderboy

Jack O'Connor hunted the Canelo Hills. He knew Coues country. Always looked "bucky" to me. I've seen more than a few from the road as I went to fish Parker. Take a drive down there and do some scouting. Be patient.

Suerte amigo.

Man, we've been looking all over through canyons and have seen some deer, mostly doe's, though. We're going to scout a bit further south, since I've heard some very good things. I'll be looking at various draws and, from the helpful advise of members of this forum, be glassing like crazy. Good luck, man.