Sign in to follow this  
Str8Shot

AP News on Bullet Shortages

What surprised me about this article is that it comes almost a year after the shortages became a hot topic among those of us who have been affected by them. Jack

Most reloading components are scarce- primers are also hard to find- it's easier to just order them online- they will ship when availiable- hope you wern't in a hurry! :(

The article states that this happened when Clinton got into office too??? I am not old enough to remember everything about that, but I don't remember this happening back then... Does anybody else?

When Clinton went into office there were increased sales in many types of guns and ammo and some small shortages but not to the level we have seen With Obama ..... And Obama alone is not the concern for most that have been running out and stocking up ... It is the Total democratic control of the House the Senate along side with him .... People realize that now there are many seasoned politicians still in both house and senate that were key in authoring Bills that had to do with 2nd amendment rights during the Clinton administration ... The only to go through the Process being the Brady Bill .... If I remember right the period of time between Clinton signing The Brady bill and when it went into law accounted for the largest increase in sales of guns and ammo during his administration.... Clinton is gone but many of the liberal opponents of 2nd amendment rights thatt remain in their seats of house and senate have been waiting for this type of control with this type of chief .... My bet is that if republicans held control of either house or senate the increases would have been much less and if they had control of both probably not at all... but the complete liberal shift is what drove these sales not Obama alone.... That is just my opinion though