Sign in to follow this  
caelkhnter

Arizona Outfitter Missing

It is good to hear of his safe return . . . At the same time really messed up about the circumstances... any idea on why it took so long? was leaving him unconscious actually the intent of the Scum or did he get lucky ?

AWSOME! Its nice to see how everyone on here came together in time of need for a fellow hunter. I bet there are a thousand plus people with eyes out for that Jeep right now.

I'm so glad to hear that he is OK. Godspeed to his family. I can only imagine how relieved they are that he is safe.

Have they found his truck and jeep yet. I wonder if they drove him way out in the mountains and tosed him out. I have a great uncle that was picked up when his car broke down and they found him hours from the car beat to death. It will be intresting to hear the story of this guy and maybe help us avoid running into the same fate.

This is a great great day for him and his family. Thank God for watching over him and keeping him alive. It is great news to hear.

X2 originally picked this up on the VJC site

Can't wait to hear the whole story but glad he is alright and thanks to all the members here and on other sites for their prayers. I like happy endings. :)

TJ

Can't wait to hear the whole story but glad he is alright and thanks to all the members here and on other sites for their prayers. I like happy endings. :)

TJ

+1