Sign in to follow this  
caelkhnter

Arizona Outfitter Missing

Upated info from Don:

OK, here is where we are at.

Larry spoke to several folks on Friday the 11th. One was Jim Mahac and around 3 p.m. he spoke with his son Kevin. He told Kevin he was about 20 miles from Socorro( SP?)

He was suppose to pick up his hunters at 5 p.m. at the airport in Socorro and never showed. So they know the time element that he went missing is from 3-5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 11th.

A lady whose husband has worked for Larry saw his vehicles ( both of them) in the parking lot of Safeway in Holbrook on Monday, Sept. 14th. She thought it strange he was there so she tried to text Larry. Subsequently she got a call from Larry's office saying he was missing so she turned around and went back. The vehicles were gone, and she didn't see anyone around them. A check of the store's inside surveillance revealed nothing. Too bad of quality to make out anything or anyone.

No outside store surveillance.

Lady is absolutely sure it was Larry's two rigs, still hooked up.

So that's all we know as of right now.

By the way, the contacts for investigators on this matter is Sgt. Jason Lurkins, Coconino S.O 928-310-8889, and Det. Larry Thomas 928-226-5032.

The vehicle info for Larry's truck is a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty, diesel, dark gray, with AZ license plates CD-32204.

Thanks for all the help guys, I know it doesn't look good at this point, but we got to keep trying.

Don Martin

Thanks for the update. This is a really sad deal. Let's hope we can get Larry back home SAFE.

Has anyone asked any of the news stations in the Socorro or Holbrook areas to get involved. In driving through those areas the radio sucks but the TV may be the ticket. Any way we can get the word out would be great.

I dont have any media contacts and no direct knowledge other than whats been posted here, but maybe somoene get a hold of the TV stations or Associated Press ( I know they can feed the story to all that need it)

Just a thought, maybe its been done already I do not watch a lot of TV.

FOUND

Posted by Don on MM:

Well I just got off the phone with Larry Heathington, he is almost home.

I don't have the details, but he says he was robbed and knocked unconscious in New Mexico.

Thank, thank you for all the help from everybody!

Thank God he is alive..

Don Martin

FOUND

Posted by Don on MM:

Well I just got off the phone with Larry Heathington, he is almost home.

I don't have the details, but he says he was robbed and knocked unconscious in New Mexico.

Thank, thank you for all the help from everybody!

Thank God he is alive..

Don Martin

That is great news glad he is found alive and well. Sad to hear about what happened to him. I will repost that he is found and alive on the Virtule Jeep club site so they know he is found. Thank God!!

This is a great great day for him and his family. Thank God for watching over him and keeping him alive. It is great news to hear.