Sign in to follow this  
jstahl

ANY BULL HIT THE DIRT YET??????

MY cousin is out in unit 28, tough hunt but should tag a good one. Cant be with him i am in the hospital with my baby but wishing him luck. Good luck to everyone with tags.

MY buddy from work is helping his father/brother in law with their unit 1 archery

bull tags. He said he is going to keep me updated....

BTW.. I think I live a few houses up the street from you.

Jeff

i got a pic forwarded to me of my buddy with his 3a3c bull he shot yesterday morning man this thing is nice, wished i knew how to get it to the sight!

i got a pic forwarded to me of my buddy with his 3a3c bull he shot yesterday morning man this thing is nice, wished i knew how to get it to the sight!

If you have your friends permission to post it

Email it to me and I will post it for you.

PM on the way

If it is on your phone then you just go to the pic mes spot and send it to your email and then you will have it on your computer.

MY cousin is out in unit 28, tough hunt but should tag a good one. Cant be with him i am in the hospital with my baby but wishing him luck. Good luck to everyone with tags.

you're right it is tuff i've been fortunate enough to be on 3 hunts in that unit I'll be back up their in oct. on my dads rifle hunt that he drew 2 yrs in a row I've seen some good bulls already but their hangin close to the res.

Cant be with him i am in the hospital with my baby but wishing him luck. Good luck to everyone with tags.

Good luck with your child, and to all tag holders.

2 more weeks, boys... 2 more weeks.

your going to hit it at the perfect time ;)

I certainly hope so!! All we can do is wait and see when the time gets here.. Should still be a blast, none the less!