Sign in to follow this  
azbownunter22

Stolen Gun Safe

On August 31, between the 8:20 am and 1:00 pm, my house in Northeast Tucson was broken into. The contents are as follows:

Coper Model 57 Classic 17HMR, Ruger 10-22, Ruger Mini-14, Winchester Model 70 .223 WSSM/Leopold VX II 3x9 scope, Remington Model 700 Varmiter .204 ruger/Leo. MK 4 scope, Win. model 70 coyote Lam. stock, stainless bull barrel, .243 WSSM/Leo. VX III scope, Win. Model 70 Pre-64 .270 feather weight/Bauch and Laumb 4 X scope, Ruger .308, Browning 30'06 A-bolt bdl, Rem. 700 Classic Custom .300 Win. Mag./ Leo. VX III 41/2 x 14, Ruger Mk. 77 .338, Thompson .50 cal Triumph/Nikon 3x9 scope, Rem. Wingmaster 12 gauge, CZ 20 gausge sxs, Colt 1911 A1 .45 cal. antique, Spanish 20 ga. sxs, Swaroski 15x56, Leica 1200 range finder, Fox Pro digital collar, antique coin collection, and antique stamp collection.

If you could be on the look out for any of these items I would appreciate it.

Good luck to all on your hunt's and thank you,

Dane I feel for you, sorry to hear about that! I'm in gilbert and will keep a look out for you up here!

Wow! Sorry to hear that! I feel for you. Did they take they whole safe out of the house are break into it? And how did they move it out if you know? I have moved mine when I moved and that was not a easy job. The theives will get thiers. You reap what you sow! Sorry again.

What model FoxPro was stolen and what Accessories I'm on alot of predator sites and will keep my eyes out

Is the gun safe the only thing they took? If so, sounds like they knew it was there and what was in it.

Dan- They used a dolly and took the safe among other things; for instance, the stole my daughters piggy banks, the wifes jewlery...

Amanda, I've heard they can cut out the back as it's the weakest point due to the fact they are normally bolted to the floor or wall. However they get it opened, it won't be easy. I've also heard about them useing air torches to cut the safe open, but this is a very expensive tool.

Scott- No alarm system at the time, but am installing one now.

Sorry to hear about the theft.

What part of NE Tucson do you live in. I live in NE Tucson too Tanque Verde / Soldier Trl area - have to admit I am a little concerned as I've heard from neighbors that theives have been working that area. I'm going to have to bolt my safe to the floor now. Sound like they were prepared.

Again, sorry you have to deal with such crap.

Larry

Please say that you had the home insurance premium to cover the stolen guns...

I am buying a house right now, and when I met with my Insurance Agent, that is one of the first things I asked about!

Please say that you had the home insurance premium to cover the stolen guns...

I am buying a house right now, and when I met with my Insurance Agent, that is one of the first things I asked about!

Make sure your policy covers the value of the guns and optics on them. I had to purchase a firearm rider as the basic coverage of the policy only covered about 2/3rds of the value of the guns and optics I have in my safe.