nighthawk

unique color coues

that looks like the one I shot... it was that color cause it was still soaked in placenta!!!! just kiddin... cool pics

Dude thats a scary looking deer!! I think someone forgot to let it know it was already dead!

On the rifle hunt last year, we had three bucks my dad was trying to kill. They were all together and the biggest was a small 3x3 that was solid brown like that. I tried to tell him to wait for that brown buck, but he shot the first one that presented itself which was a smaller fork horn. That brown buck was very cool to watch.

hello - i think the white/sides one is a good candidate for a crossbred - hybred - from what I read very few make it to maturaty and can only really be identified by the size of the leg(tarsal) gland - looks like you may have a winner here - look at the size of the ears - in my opinion ! gary

Dude thats a scary looking deer!! I think someone forgot to let it know it was already dead!

Have to agree with that.

Hope someone can put him down

before he suffers any more

Have to agree with that.

This deers pic really freaks me out!!!!!! I would shoot him but I think he may scare the bullet before it gets there! :P

Have to agree with that.

This deers pic really freaks me out!!!!!! I would shoot him but I think he may scare the bullet before it gets there! :P

i think if i was glassing and saw that buck, i would probably throw up on my glass....lol

Guest 300ultramag.

I disagree I think the buck is actually in good shape... If you click on the pic he appears alot better and not so tore up... I think its the lighting and the low pixel resolution... Hes a shooter ;)

OHH BTW I SEEN A FORKY HORN WT COMPLETLY RUBBED TODAY>>>> ALSO PASSED ON A 90 incher but may fling 1 in the am!!!