Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

Happy Birthday Scoutm!

Happy birthday Larry! I hope you have a great day with many more to come!

hope you had a good one!!! how was the weather where you were at? rained a little bit this morning but then cleared up by mid day. really windy. went to the aquarium in newport today. church tomorrow and then hopefully some crabbing on monday and if it is good, maybe again on tuesday. bought a used crab ring today at a flea market that I am going to give a try. if you dont keep your wife out of sportsmans you are going to need a bigger safe. take care. see you in a few days. did you see your ducks get pounded the other night?

Hope you had a great day and Happy Birthday. :)

TJ

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I was up in Oregon for a family reunion. I was able to get my hands on some great old photos while I was there. I will be posting up shortly. Thanks again and sorry for the delayed response - not much internet access in rural Oregon yet - they did have dail up but I couldn't stand that one bit.

hope you had a good one!!! how was the weather where you were at? rained a little bit this morning but then cleared up by mid day. really windy. went to the aquarium in newport today. church tomorrow and then hopefully some crabbing on monday and if it is good, maybe again on tuesday. bought a used crab ring today at a flea market that I am going to give a try. if you dont keep your wife out of sportsmans you are going to need a bigger safe. take care. see you in a few days. did you see your ducks get pounded the other night?

Not a duck fan and yes I did!!

Go Beavers!!