Sign in to follow this  
FlaBoy

German Pointer to a Good Home

FREE!!!!

I have a female German Pointer that needs a good home. I am moving and can't take her with. She is 9 months old and I really do not want to send her to the Humane Society. She is about 55 lbs, Brown with pepper spots. She is a very loveable and energetic dog and loves to run. She is crate trained and loves children and get along with other dogs. She has been Spayed, and her tail is cropped. Her shots are all up to date.

If you want information or know of someone who might like her, please email me at fritz1230@hotmail.com or you can call me at 602-380-5133.

See attached picture.

Thank You

Fritz

post-3686-1252002438_thumb.jpg

If anyone needs her medical records, she was taken care at Banfield Pet hospital on Power and the 202 in Gilbert, AZ. It's unfortunate I have to give her away. But I really want her to get trained at what she is good at. she listens very well, and I'm not a hunter, so it might take a little more time. Also when she goes to the dog park, she is a natural swimmer and loves the water.

Sorry everyone, Thank you for your inquiries, but she is in a good home now. I had to move sooner than i thought. I wish she went to a hunting family, but she is at a good home.

Thank you :(