Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

Bucks for sale

I DO NOT WANT TO BUY HIS TREESTAND!!!!!! Hush about my tied up bucks. That has been my trick all my life. Heck yes lets get them cameras back up. I will help you out. I was wondering if you could crossbow hunt after you your little treestand misshap. If so let me know and my brother and I will go to help you drag one of those mosters out. Have you heard much from Ken. I have not talked to him after there move North.

Whitey,

It is actually a toss up right now between the x-force and my switchback. They are both shooting really sweet. The x-force is much faster with more kinetic energy however it jumps forward real easy and I can hold my switchback back 5 times as long and make an accurate shot. I'm a little more consistent with the x-force over 60 yds however the area I'm hunting is pretty brushy and most shots will be under 50 yds. I will admit that x-force is a sweet sweet bow....I just wish it had a little more play at full draw like my switchback.

I'm shooting broadheads only now every day and one day I want to use the switchback first and the next I'm thinking the x-force. I think I'll end up using my switchback as my primary bow just in case I need to hold back real long.

Once my elk hunt is over I'll have to sell one of them :(.

Mike

Jade,

I haven't heard from or about Ken at all. I need to get ahold of him again so we can go huntin together.

Mike

Treestandman go with the switchback :P

awesome animals! I bet you the bull is bigger than you think! good luck!