Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

Bucks for sale

Here we have 2 bucks that will go over 100" with a lot of character. One non-typical massive hog of a buck hitting water and another high eyeguarded typical buck with 10 5/8ths" G2's and 7 1/8th" G3's. Yes, I'm that good. Trades will be considered :P

CopyofDSC01268.jpg

CopiesofG22YRSAPART.jpg

This is a joke post. I found out it would be illegal anyway.

Here is a buck I've been hunting for 6 yrs. I think he may go 110".

WideyAug2007.jpg

Yeah, I sure like that bull's tops. I need to get my cameras back out there and find some new critters. These are are kind of old pics. I drew on that first buck 2 January's ago but he heard me draw and trotted off. through some thick brush. I was gonna take a prayer shot but decided I didn't want to wound him. I've had that happen 1 too many times.

Mike

OK mike i think you should just point me in the right direction anyways.

Come on Jade, I know about that 130+ coues buck you've got pinned down south! I'll trade you any one of these animals for that double drop tine buck you have.

Mike

sounds to me like you have a tree stand for sale. only problem is your back hurts to much to go retrieve it and whoever buys it will have to go into the woods with you to get it. I guess if they decide to leave it where you already hung it then that is their business.