DesertGhost

A Cross in the desert...

Im sure some of you all have seen this, but Im going to post it anyway. It REALLY bothers me that this kind of crap is happening more and more. Lets get behind this thing and really stick it to the ACLU

This all happens under the "Separation of Church and State" Many people that continually raise the separation of Church and state issue have bent the founding fathers intent. Coming from England they did not want a state sponsored religion - the main reason many came in the first place. There is a big difference between allowing a religious symbol and our government endorsing and/or promoting a specific religion. Every individual is free to believe as they choose. A religious symbol does not change that.

I personally have nothing against crosses ,but i get tired of seeing them on every corner of the street where someone was killed. The cross in this instance is not so much related to religion ,but a monument to soldiers that fought for our country. Those who disagree should not be members in our great country.

This is my opinion

I personally have nothing against crosses ,but i get tired of seeing them on every corner of the street where someone was killed. The cross in this instance is not so much related to religion ,but a monument to soldiers that fought for our country. Those who disagree should not be members in our great country.

This is my opinion

I agree about the crosses on the roadsides. and also agree with the statement about the monument for our soldiers. well said my friend, well said.

Sickening, yes. Suprising, No. This is the direction that our country is headed and we will be lucky to ever get it back to the America that these vets know. As long as Hussein and his circle of commi friends are in power expect our morals and values to continue to spiral into the toilet...

Guest borderboy

The sad thing is that this did not come from Al Qaeda, or the Taliban, or Bin Laden himself. It came from within. It came from the very people that these Veterans fought and died for. If these men and women had not given their all, the ACLU and the like would not have the FREEDOM to do what they are. Because they would not even be here. IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, THANK A VETERAN. And if these people don't value what was given to them, and don't love this country and what it stands for, or the brave soldiers who made it all possible. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of The United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

ACLU is a communist wing of the democratinc party.

ACLU offends me so I think they should be outlawed....