Guest 300ultramag.

I missed my ann. date :(

some good times have been had since joining!

just realized I joined cwt 4 years ago today and I have greatly enoyed it . thanks to everyone!!!

Lol I am wondering whats up with your avatar. . . . . . are you the . . . the . . . the . . . cornbagger!

just realized I joined cwt 4 years ago today and I have greatly enoyed it . thanks to everyone!!!

Hehehhehehehhehe :lol: That's funny!! :lol: You welcome Johnny, is an honor to have you here.

Ernesto C

I wonder how many people checked their join date after reading this post. I'm going to check mine right now :lol:

I wonder how many people checked their join date after reading this post. I'm going to check mine right now :lol:

Naw, I know mine is closer to the end of the year. :lol: I've never been so proud as the day I posted that little 3x2 all over the web. :lol:

Lol I am wondering whats up with your avatar. .

Just to clear the air before anybody gets the wrong idea , I was just joking around with the avatar to see how many were paying attention . I do not have anything against anyone putting out trail cams (or corn for that matter) and in no way condone tampering with or taking someone elses property .

Just to clear the air before anybody gets the wrong idea , I was just joking around with the avatar to see how many were paying attention . I do not have anything against anyone putting out trail cams (or corn for that matter) and in no way condone tampering with or taking someone elses property .

:rolleyes: That sounds like EXCATLY what a person would say who does condone it! ;) :lol:

Good one!

I am sure that is Goober!